Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Konrad Kail Benefit Concert

Dear Friends and colleagues,

We want to thank you all for your support. We have been amazed at the number of people who have contacted us with various offers of help. I am doing terrific. I feel great and my numbers (lab) are excellent. We’ll be done by the time of the concert. Other than some hair loss (they say it will return), I’m even better than before (I have a different attitude towards life).

We decided to have some fun with our fundraising efforts. People who know me, know that music is a big part of my life. If you recall the AANP Convention that we had in Phoenix, and the one following in Portland, there was a fun, live karaoke band and party. These guys (the band) are those guys. They, most graciously, agreed to get together for this event, and to have some fun. It may be a little rough (no time to practice), but it will be fun. "Concert for the Benefit of Dr. K" will held on April 3, and will be recorded and archived on Natural Partners TV. Anyone who donates $25.00 or more will receive a disc.

Our thanks to all who view this.

Namaste,

Konrad and Petie

No comments: